Absolute Aluminum SMS Terms & Conditions
- Program Description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include responses to a quote, estimate, or service inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing, appointment scheduling and confirmations, feedback requests, project updates, and follow-up.
- Frequency: You can expect to receive up to 10 messages per month.
- Opt-out: You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply back with STOP. After you send the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance.
- Interruption: Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Cost: As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.