WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that accountability is the driving force of success. “When more than one person is accountable, no one is accountable.” Our team is focused and driven by our core values: quality, family and integrity. That is who we are. Our main passion is to “build dreams, while creating raving fans.” That is why we show up. We put customer experience at the precipice of our priorities. From our installers to our office workers to our leadership team, Absolute Aluminum endeavors to provide an unforgettable experience for our customers, treating their family like royalty. Every customer is provided our 3 Uniques: a SOLID education, SOLID communication and a SOLID installation, through our Absolute Proven Process, every time thanks to our dedicated staff. Our mission is to strive every day to influence and educate our community, empower our employees, and innovate our industry while exceeding expectations through quality products and services.
WHAT WE OFFER
While Absolute Aluminum does offer a comprehensive suite of benefits, we offer so much more. Beyond a 401k match, we provide the tools and training to develop and implement a comprehensive, long-term financial strategy. We send our employees to Certified Contractors Network (CCN) mastery courses and boot camps, Dave Yoho Summits, webinars, and mastermind groups. Most importantly, we offer a family-focused, encouraging work environment. Our solid education does not just extend to our customers. Your personal growth is a success for all of us.
Do you believe that you have the vision to join our team? Let’s talk!
Our installers are a bright, positive group of experienced workers. Absolute Aluminum does not require any experience when hiring for our installation team, just an upbeat mindset and willingness to learn! We offer an in-depth training program that prepares our workers for the job they are hired for and are educated and supported throughout their career development! Your only limitations are the stars above! Our installers control their pay via piece rate; the more hungry and efficient you are, the more you can earn.
Are you a team player who has a positive attitude and is motivated?
Are you the kind of person who enjoys solving hands on puzzles?
Do you naturally take the initiative to complete tasks?
Do you take pride in your work?
Our installation team might be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities for Cage Installers:
- Install cages and extended lanais
- Ability to read cage engineering
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and heavy construction tools to complete construction projects
- Daily use of ladders, comfortable working in heights
- Crew leaders will collect payment
- Answer homeowner questions
- Maintain a clean and safe job site daily
- Work in a team environment
- Experience not required
- 2 years previous experience for crew leaders
- Ability to lift 75-100 pounds
- Attention to detail and quality craftsmanship
- Possess a valid FL license
- Availability Mon-Fri, 1 mandatory Sat/month
Absolute Aluminum will provide:
- Company truck and gas (crew leaders have the option of taking home)
- Cell phone (Crew Leader)
- Medical, vision, dental, 401K available for full-time employees
- Paid vacations and paid holidays
Salary range: $48,000-$79,000
This is a piece rate position; the more hungry, humble, and efficient you are the greater the salary.
**Absolute Aluminum is a Drug-Free workplace**
Fill out the form to get started