Installing Custom Screened-In Pool Enclosures for Port Charlotte, FL, Homeowners
One of the biggest struggles of owning a pool is keeping debris, insects, and other critters out of the water and away from the pool deck. Fortunately, Absolute Aluminum can help by installing a screened-in pool enclosure. Since 1988, we’ve been designing and fabricating custom pool enclosures and other outdoor solutions for Port Charlotte, Florida, homeowners, and we’d love to upgrade your pool next.
Advantages of Screen Pool Enclosures
A screened-in pool enclosure will, first and foremost, keep detritus, flying pests, and creepy crawlies out of your pool area so you can swim or lounge on the deck without worrying about these types of nuisances.
Our pool enclosures also offer additional features, however, including:
- Exceptional strength thanks to an aluminum frame, Nylo-Tex screws, and PVC armor plates
- 7-inch seamless gutters and an EZ Drain system to allow rainwater to flow out
- Bug sweeps to keep even the most enterprising pests out of your enclosure
- Felt around the doors so they don’t clang closed
- 4 different screen options so you can choose your preferred material
At Absolute Aluminum, we also offer open-view screened-in pool enclosures, which have fewer aluminum frame pieces on the side with the most impressive view. That way, you enjoy the benefits of the screen enclosure without obstructing the gorgeous vista.
All our screen pool enclosures are site-specifically engineered and custom built to perfectly suit the layout of your pool deck and your unique preferences.
Contact Absolute Aluminum today to learn more about our screened-in pool enclosures. We’d be happy to set up a free consultation at your Port Charlotte home to discuss your project goals.