7 Ways to Update Your Home with Outdoor Living Products
It’s good to know that there are immediate projects that home owners can endeavor in to potentially increase the value and aesthetic appeal of your existing residential Southwest Florida property.
Many projects that you should consider are not going to break the bank. They’ll add value to your outdoor space and you’ll enjoy the improvement.
We have compiled this list so that you can assess for yourself which products and outdoor living projects may be right for you, given your budget and time commitment. Our suggestions include projects that we can either customize for your home, or assist you with in your Do-It-Yourself venture.
1. Concrete Repairs and New Pavers– Unsightly cracks and heaves are not only an eyesore, they can be a hazard to friends and visitors. You wouldn’t want your grandmother tripping over a heave in your driveway paver, that’s for sure! Allowing a team of professionals to come in and easily repair or replace your concrete and/or pavers can be done quickly and provide results that you will notice as a car first pulls in your drive.
2. Power Washing the Exterior and Roof– Weathering and the beating of our Florida sun fades paint color over time and inhibits the growth of mold and algae. Your tile or asphalt roof and the exterior of your home should be power sprayed to allow you to see what lies underneath and bring out the sparkle again. Don’t forget to wash the gutters out, the windows and the garage doors at this time also. Power Spraying may reveal that it’s time to paint your home, which can be another great project. This is also a service that we provide.
3. Landscaping for Curb Appeal– Could you benefit from new sod, palm trimming and re-mulching? If so, there’s no better time than the present. Almost anytime is the right time to landscape in Southwest Florida! You only get one chance to make a lasting first impression and landscaping is a great way to enhance your home.
4. Update Front Entry Way and Door – There are many options to snazzing up your front entrance area and door. As simple as a fresh coat of paint for a pop of color, to a new glass door with sidelights, your focus here should be to make a wonderfully welcoming area for those interested in viewing your home.
5. Screened Front Entryway Enclosures– A favorite among Florida home owners;screened entryways allow a smashing first impression, air circulation and a bug free environment. Pets and their owners alike also love screened entryways. At Absolute Outdoor Living, we offer over 50 different screened door styles; you’ll be sure to find one to match your personal style. We also build it to mimic the existing façade of your home. Don’t forget to add fun accessories such as lighted sconces and potted plants. Click here to see many of our Absolute Outdoor Living Entryways.
Many of the home improvement and outdoor living services listed above are things that we can help you with! Contact us for a Free Quote and In-Home Consultation, we’d enjoy assisting you in making your space not only more enjoyable, but one that will bring you a lasting return on your investment in the future!
Landscape Image Credit via Artistree Landscape & Design